The truth is that any activity that involves keeping the body in motion. It can be very useful to prevent heart attacks and improve our quality of life in general. Aerobic exercise is essential to enjoy a healthier and stronger heart.
Would you like to know what the 6 best sports are to prevent heart attacks, reduce obesity and improve the respiratory system? In this article we tell you the 6 best sports.
The 6 best Sports for prevent heart attacks
Physical activity is good for health, in every way. That is not a novelty.
However there are more appropriate disciplines according to each condition that we want to improve or prevent. Sport has the capacity to reduce the risk of heart attacks, aortic deficiency , hypertension, etc.
If we exercise moderate intensity, in the long term we will modify our lifestyle. We will avoid the possibilities of suffering many pathologies and ailments.
Sports that reduce heart or vascular disease are those that are based on intervallic exercise.
In other words, they alter the effort with rest or recovery . These disciplines have more positive effects on general health and are associated with better cardiac and metabolic performance.
These sports activities are usually carried out in the free time and are playful (this means that they do not include a competitive component).
They also involve moving large muscle groups and are also beneficial from the emotional and social .
Read also: 10 innovative ideas for having a good health
What sports can prevent heart attacks?
The following exercises have positive effects on health, stimulate cardio respiratory endurance as well as muscle strength. Together, all the benefits they bring reduce the risk of heart disease.
The 6 best sports that prevent heart attacks are:
Let’s Discuss how it works.
In fact, we can also group all the exercises that are developed using a racket: Paddle, squash, badminton and table tennis.
- These disciplines are associated with a lower risk of cardiovascular disease, as they reduce blood pressure and improve heart function .
- Tennis (and others) combines high-intensity intervallic components with breaks when a serve is scored or scored.
- The energy expenditure of this sport allows in turn to control fat weight and improve muscle function. It recommends for diabetics and people with obesity.
It is an exercise of moderate intensity that, besides serving to prevent heart attacks, is advised in patients who have already suffered one.
- Hiking improves the heart’s response by increasing the cavities of this organ and the blood supply for each heartbeat.
- In addition as we walk the transport of oxygen and other nutrients increases .
- It improves the health of the blood vessels, facilitates the venous return to the heart or the lungs and allows to breathe deeply.
- To take advantage of these benefits the trek must do in rural environments , regardless of the time of year or the characteristics of the terrain.
It is undoubtedly one of the most complete sports that exist and helps tremendously in heart health.
When swimming we exercise a good part of the musculature and develop the neuromuscular coordination.
As for the benefits to the heart, we must highlight the control of blood pressure.
As if that were not enough, swimming increases energy expenditure, improves blood fats (reduces cholesterol) and reduces fat weight.
Among the additional advantages of this sport we can also mention that it does not produce impacts on the joints and that it can be practiced at any age.
Swimming recommends starting at age 40 to prevent heart attacks.
This mountain sport can perhaps consider as very dangerous or for young and athletic people.
However, sliding through the snow using boards and sticks may be what we need to have a healthy and strong heart.
Cross-country skiing offers several benefits to the cardiovascular system because it requires considerable energy demand of the aerobic type.
Heart size, heart rate, blood pressure, blood flow and blood volume are markedly improved when skiing.
- All the exercises considered aerobic are “cardiovascular” and, in addition, they take part in the intramuscular coordination.
- Dance, aerobics or any dance maintains healthy weight (up to 260 calories lost in half an hour of moderate activity).
- In turn this type of discipline has a playful aspect more than important, and therefore, is able to reduce the harmful effects of stress.
An exercise indicated for all people who either want to prevent a heart attack or have already suffered.
If practice it regularly and the intensity is sufficient allows to assemble the muscles of the legs, buttocks and hips.
In addition, they also decrease the risk of having a heart attack. As it balances blood pressure, reduces cholesterol and the possibility of suffering thrombosis.
Other benefits of cycling are:
- Increase insulin sensitivity.
- Stimulate the production of chemicals responsible for mood and stress.
- Prevent the occurrence of osteoarthritis or herniated discs.
- Also prevent heart attacks.